Friday, February 12, 2010

Raymond McCormack

I worked on a documentary project for Raymond McCormack (director, producer) in the first half of November 2009. I have not been paid, nor have any of the crew as far as I know. I have heard stalling excuses about payroll paperwork, waiting for grant money from the Irish film board, and now he says he is "endeavoring to borrow money." Basically he got us all out to Boston to work for 2 weeks without having any funding for his film. I am owed $4,312, I know the DP is owed a whole lot more. I hope to be able to rescind this notice, but as of now I am not counting on being paid.

1 comment:

EJL & Associates said...

We are am International Debt Recovery Company and besides our corporate clients we represent numerous Freelancers and to date have had over a 80% recovery rate for them.
If you would further information on our services please feel free to e-mail me at eric@ejlandassocitaes.com.
Thank you,
Eric Levine